Business Licenses for Short Term Rentals

Did you know? 

Short Term Rentals in the town limits of Mancos are required to have a business license.

If you rent your home, a private room in your home or an ADU as a short term rental on Airbnb, VRBO, HomeToGo, etc…
you MUST have a license.

The fee for a business license is waived the 1st year and then $30 annually after that (amount subject to change).

You can visit for the application and further information.