Short Term Rentals in Town Limits

Short Term Rentals in the town limits of Mancos are required to have a business license.

If you rent your home, a private room in your home or an ADU as a short term rental on Airbnb, VRBO, HomeToGo, etc…
you must have a license.

Please visit Town Hall at your earliest convenience to get your license. You can visit for the application and further information.