At the October 13, 2010 board meeting, the Board of Trustees approved a new business license requirement for businesses operating within the Town of Mancos limits.
Once issued, your business license will be effective January 1 to December 31. The annual business license fee is $30. Please complete the Business License Application and return it to Town Hall, along with the $30.00 annual fee, by January 1.
The town allows certain types of Retail and Medical Marijuana Businesses within town limits. To be sure that you qualify, read over the following information before applying.
- Marijuana Businesses in Mancos FAQ
- Ordinance 701 Marijuana Businesses
- Ordinance 702 Marijuana Business Land Use Code Amendments
- Ordinance 706 Business Hours
- Ordinance 712 Marijuana Business Land Use Code Amendments
- Medical Marijuana Dispensary Application
- Retail Marijuana Application
- Marijuana Renewal Application
- Link to State of Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division
For those businesses wishing to sell products or services within the Town limits on a temporary basis, the Solicitor Application must be completed and submitted to Town Hall at least thirty (30) days prior to the first sale. Please see Chapter 6, Article 5 of the Mancos Municipal Code for additional information.
Please contact Heather Alvarez, Town Clerk/Treasurer at (970) 533-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.