Mancos Marshal's Office
Need a form?
(The free Adobe Reader is needed to view these files. You can download it at http://www.adobe.com/)
It is the mission of the Mancos Marshal's Office to provide up-to-date professional law enforcement to all citizens of the community. Crime prevention and detection, apprehension and successful prosecution of perpetrators, education, traffic safety and enforcement, and community service shall be provided to all citizens. The Mancos Marshal's Office will provide the community with service and enforcement to enhance the quality of life for all citizens who live in and visit the community.
P.O. Box 487
Mancos, CO, 81328
117 N. Main Street
- Dispatch is handled through Cortez Dispatch at 970-565-8441
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.
Information and forms:
- Fingerprints & VIN Inspections - By appointment on Wed 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Information about dog licensing and ordinances
- House watch request form
- Residency Restrictions for Sexual Predators & Specified Sex Offenders
- Registered Sex Offenders
- Street Closure Request
- Fee Schedule
- Citation Surcharges